Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: ek3's chorus of the week...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm gonna start posting rap choruses that I make up every week...

    Week 1
    ------------------------------------------

    This is an interactive number that I came up with...

    ME:
    "ALL MY NIGGAS THAT LIKE DIRTY CUNTS SAY, I LIKE DIRTY CUNTS!"

    [points mic toward crowd]

    CROWD:
    "I LIKE DIRTY CUNTS!"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    "I LIKE DIRTY CUNTS!!"

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Week 2
    ---------------------------------
    "Skee Wee bop...shoe bee do wop...titty...pop co dooby doo wop"...

    haha...

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAH!!!

    at first, i heard hanson... then the 'titty'
    part cracked my ass up!!!

    LMMFAO! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What ever happend to this? I enjoyed them alot.

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Week 3
    ------------------------------------

    Another interactive number...

    I say:
    "Fat niggers...dirty niggers...Fat, dirty niggers are?..."

    Points mic too crowd, crowd says:
    "FAT & DIRTY!!!"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    FAT AND DIRTY!!!!!

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this is getting scary [img]confused.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Week 4
    ------------------------------------------

    Interactive number

    "Sometimes I wake up in the night, and I wanna smoke a bitch in the ass..."

    All the ladies say:

    "Smoke me in the ass!..."

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm gonna go ahead and make up for a week I missed

    Week 5
    ------------------------------------------

    "Pee, Pee, Pee, Pee, peeing in your butt...Shit, Shit, Shit, Shit, shitting on your cunt..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •